Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Sunday 21 January 2018

Second Entry for a Guest Spot with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hello Crafty Friends:  Here is my second entry for a Guest spot with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I was keeping this photo for a special layout and I a pretty happy on how it turned out. This is my eldest son Andrew and my great niece Emma.  People asked us if they were twins, twin curls for sure.


In the details... two cute stamps by Cheryl Grant, LuLu and Lucas 


I love adding dimension. Here are mulberry paper leaves, a feather, some acorn brads and tied in with some hemp.  Glittered it up with some Stickles. 


A closer view of the stamps, they are all popped up on the page. 


LuLu is a Rainy Day stamp but I improvised on having her play in the mud at the farm. 


Layout Recipe:
`- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' LuLu, "Rainy Day Fun, and Lucas in "Let's Dish the Dirt."
-  Background paper by Reminisce, "Autumn Foliage."
-  Patterned Paper Pieces by Doodlebug Designs, "Flea Market."
-  A variety of Autumn embellishments, acorns, mulberry leaves, glitter leaves and twine.
-  Jolees' pumpkin on a vine.
-  Glossy Accents for the mud and inserts of the sunflowers.
-  Varitey of Copic Markers
-  Bazzill cardstock brown and green

Thank you for peeking and Happy Craftin'
~Bela~




No comments:

Post a Comment