Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Friday 9 February 2018

Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Ch#415 - Movie Inspired Scrapbook Layouts

Hello Crafters:  I hope you are staying warm if you are receiving snow, like in Ontario. It just goes on and on....so let the beat go on and on.  My darling daughter performs at her school and this is one fun layout that I was able to take photos from her Facebook photos and scrap.

This double-page layout is for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps' Challenge No. 415 - Movie Inspired Theme. 

The theme is:  Grease
although the performance was from Hairspray.
Page One - with Title - Backstage 


Page Two

Joanie


Bambi Bubble Gum 






Becca  and Judy (stamp)


Patsy



Layout Recipe:

-variety of patterned papers
- Sticko Stickers (glasses)
- Doodlebug Designs - Cream and Sugar stickers
- Copic markers, variety in 50s colours
- Creative Memories stickers
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - listed above


Thank you for peeking in...stay crafty.
~Bela~



No comments:

Post a Comment