Hi I am Bela, welcome to my Creating Station where pretty paper is my inspiration. Come say Hi.

Monday 12 February 2018

Welcome Baby Layouts

Hello Crafters:

It's my daughter's birthday, she turns 18 years old today. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday she was a babe in my arms and I would sing her, "You are my Sunshine."  Inspired by wonderful memories of her I created some baby layouts for this week.

Here they are on display:

Echo Park's Sweet Baby Girl - Pre-designed double-page layout No. 1

No automatic alt text available.

Echo Park's Sweet Baby Girl - Pre-designed double-page layout No. 2

Image may contain: text

Echo Park's Sweet Baby Boy - Pre-designed double-page layout No. 1

No automatic alt text available.

Echo Park's Sweet Baby Boy - Pre-designed double-page layout No. 2

No automatic alt text available.

Recipe:

Echo Park - Sweet Baby Girl/Boy patterned papers
Bo Bunny - Island Mist cardstock and pink polkadot 
Bazzill - Handsome bling cardstock and chocolate
Whimsy Stamped images and coloured with Copics
Mo Manning - baby boy
Embellishments by: Jolees Boutique

Thank you for peeking in and have a crafty day. 

~Bela~






No comments:

Post a Comment